Overview of Community College
Community College of Philadelphia suggests too much seventy associate’s degree, educational and ability certificate programs. Latest graduates continue to strengthen Philadelphia’s local financial system and workforce—78% are employed in Philadelphia and ninety-three percent work in the Greater Philadelphia area. The College enables students to embark on a smart way to a bachelor’s degree program, with transfer contracts and partnerships to help in the transition.
We offer a broad range of scholarships to help students paying tuition at the College or a 4-year institution. To house a broad range of students, we offer day, evening and weekend classes on our major Campus and at our 3 Regional Centers. Online and hybrid courses and degree programs give even other elasticity when pursuing a college education.
Small class sizes and devoted faculty make a personalized, helpful atmosphere.
Our students and faculty bring a diverse mix of cultural backdrop, ages and life knowledge to the College. Global students particularly enrich our learning environment by offering a present global perspective.
The College allows all its students to interact with individuals from dissimilar parts of Philadelphia and the globe, facilitating discussion, connection, and self-discovery.
Mission and Goals
Society College of Philadelphia is an open entrance, an associate-degree-granting organization which gives admission to upper education for all who may advantage.
The College seeks to make a caring environment which is mentally and culturally animated and encourages all students to get:
- Greater insight into their strengths, requirements, and aspirations, and better appreciation of their own cultural background and knowledge
- Increased knowledge and appreciation of a diverse world where all are interdependent
- Heightened curiosity and active attention in intellectual questions and community issues
- Improved skill to pursue paths of inquiry, to interpret and evaluate what is discovered, and to express responses effectively
- Self-fulfillment based on service to others, preparation for upcoming work and study, and enjoyment of current challenges and accomplishments
To serve Philadelphia as a premier education institute where scholar success exemplifies the strength of a diverse, urban community college.
- A college atmosphere that worth’s and supports a culturally diverse and intellectually animated society and prepares students for international citizenship
- Respected liberal arts and transfer programs that assist student grounding for the baccalaureate knowledge
- Superior career programs that set up students to meet present and evolving labor market requirements
- Innovative developmental and literacy programs that set up students for other advanced educational and training opportunities
- Agile programs that meet the requirements of employers and emergent workforce growth initiatives
- Responsive continuing mature and society education programs that enhance and encourage individual increase and development
- An engaged and brilliant faculty, staff and administration that enable students to meet up their full potential
- A teaching and learning atmosphere that exemplifies ongoing and productive communication and collaboration across the organization
- State-of-the-art technology employed to improve teaching and learning
- Available and affordable education planned to optimize opportunities for student contribution
- A supportive learning society that uses learning outcomes to measure achievement and guide innovative curricular and program developments to meet individual and group requirements
The College places justice and honesty at the center of all of its policies and process. We uphold the maximum ethical standards in striving for educational and specialized integrity in all that we do. We strive to be together responsible and responsive in utilizing resources to meet up student and community requirements.
The College sets expect and maintain high educational standards regular with the requirements of the students, region and changing workforce. Our faculty and employees are the commitment to give high-class, innovative, and elastic educational opportunities and services in an accessible, student-centered atmosphere.
The College embraces and understands the value of providing an education and atmosphere that promotes the uniqueness of students, faculty, employees and the societies that we serve. We confirm that diversity is important to an autonomous society, as it enriches the educational knowledge and celebrates dissimilarity between individuals.
Commitment to Teaching and Learning
The College functions as an education organization, recurrently adapting, improving and evaluating its services to promote lifelong intellectual and personal enlargement. We believe that education is rooted in together curiosity and inquiry, and is engendered by the devoted, creative and enthusiastic instruction which uses appropriate, maximum modes of delivery. Technology supports and serves the learning procedure.
The College promotes value, civility, and courtesy in our everyday interactions with others. We seek to instill value for and appreciation of members of the College community, our facilities, our atmosphere, our society and the organization in which we work.
Serving too much 685,000 individuals since 1965, the College plays an essential character in the education and progress of Philadelphia’s residents and workforce.
Students at Community College of Philadelphia have a kind of educational goals and educational requirements. Whether they are preparing to enter the workforce, launch on their way to a bachelor’s degree, start a new career, gain ability to advance in their present position, keep specialized credentials up-to-date or discover new interests, the College gives deep resources and support services that assist them discover their opportunities and arrive at their potential.
With seventy-eight percent of our graduates employed in Philadelphia, and ninety-three percent working in the better Philadelphia area, the College impacts key industries in the city. Beginning a college education here leads you to other career choices, with better economic stability and a higher lifetime earning potential than is probable without a degree. Our graduates are talented, educated residents who develop their own lives and make stronger Philadelphia as a whole.
For more information visit now Google.com